Phone Intake - Free
Initial Intake Session - $175 ~ 60 min
Individual Session - $140 ~ 45 min
Group Session - $50 ~ 90 min
Payment Forms Accepted -
Cash, Checks, Credit Cards and Insurance
*3% convenience fee is added for credit card transactions.
*Clients using insurance will be responsible for copay and deductibles and any other fees not covered by insurance.
*80% of the practice is available for those using Insurance. The remaining 20% of the spaces available are for those paying out of pocket.
Sliding Scale Available
*Blue Cross Blue Shield
Cigna ~ Medicaid ~ Optum
TricareEast ~ Tricare for Life
* BCBS fulfilled by Magellan is no longer accepted.
Out of Network for all other providers
If your Provider is not listed, please contact me and we can discuss how you can file receipts for Out of Network reimbursement. This means you would pay me directly and then file the receipts with your Insurance Provider for reimbursement of some or all of your out of pocket expense.
Late Payment Fee -
A $15 late fee will be added if payment is not collected at the time of service.
Cancellation Fee -
Clients who cancel with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full session fee for their scheduled time and the Late Payment Fee.
Returned Check Fee
Returned checks will incur a $35 fee
I will discuss these situations with you personally if they arise. Accounts that are not paid within two sessions will be considered delinquent. At this point, if payment arrangements have not been made, routine appointments will cease until the situation is resolved. If you are having financial troubles that may affect your ability to pay for therapy, please let me know and we can discuss payment arrangements.
Consultations with Psychiatrists, Therapists, Physicians or others will be billed in 15 minute increments at $35 for 15 minutes. Minutes will be rounded up, for example,
1-15 minutes = $35, 16-30 minutes = $70,
31-45 minutes = $105, 46-60 minutes = $140.